last tuesday night, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry were chased by the paparazzi through the streets of Manhattan.
The couple’s driver is said to have spent two hours trying to outrun the photographers before landing Harry and Meghan safely at their destination.
The next morning, Harry’s representative released a statement saying the chase had caused several accidents and almost ended in “disaster”.
It was a plea for mercy for a man whose mother was killed while fleeing the paparazzi – and it may have been the biggest PR mistake of Harry’s career.
In the week since the statement was issued, critics have repeated it doubts about Harry and Meghan’s story.
Some believe the Sussexes are exaggerating the severity of the problem, while others accuse them of lying.
Several security personnel and celebs from NYC are in attendance accused Harry and Meghan of making things dangerous by mishandling it.
Now, the viewers who were there that night have come up with a new kind of protest.
The chase took place after Harry and Meghan left the annual Ms. Foundation, where she received the organization’s prestigious Woman of Vision award.
It was a night to remember for the couple, and it should come as no surprise that they were happy to snap a few photos on their way to their car.
But some witnesses believe that doing this was a ruse that would have encouraged the paparazzi to close the Sussex’s car.
According to Page Six, the critics point out that Harry and Meghan hired a former security guard for Obama named Chris Sanchez, who is known as “the king of the background”.
They say this as proof that the Sussexes he can they can leave the place quietly if they want.
The fact that they didn’t, critics say, is proof that Harry and Meghan want to strike a balance between fame and privacy – something that won’t happen in 2023.
An insider claims that Harry and Meghan gave the photos to a crowd outside the Ziegfield Theater as a way of communicating – they believed that if they took the photos, they would not be followed by the paps.
“Harry and Meghan were ready to give everyone threats after they left the ceremony, it wasn’t a problem, but they’ve been changed since then,” says the source.
The representative of Harry and Meghan does not deny that the couple was present to the photographers who gathered between the actors and their car.
Ashley Hansen said: “It was one of the most beautiful pictures of the evening.
New York City Mayor Eric Adams vowed to investigate the incident.
However, it may take some time to find out what happened.
and TMZ it showsthe drive took between 20 minutes and two hours, depending on where you came from.
And it seems neither side is willing to compromise on their situation.
We will have further updates on this developing story as new information becomes available.