If you thought the relationship between Prince Harry and his family couldn’t get any worse, you may soon be in for a surprise.
It was just yesterday Harry was officially defeated as a decision from a UK judge, who determined that it would be illegal for the Duke of Sussex to hire the police to protect himself.
A few experts have predicted that the seemingly inconsequential development could be a nail in the coffin for Harry’s relationship with his father and brother.
And now, it looks like the youngest child of Charles can convince them with a move that many interpret as revenge.
Several sources have confirmed that Harry and his wife Meghan Markle have entered into negotiations to produce a film about life behind the palace walls.
Harry and Meghan did not he lived at Buckingham Palace, but we’re sure he knows more than most of us about what goes on inside.
Hey, responsible people Crown they are probably not allowed within 50 meters of the site!
“There’s a lot of their story that they feel is still missing after the script and Harry’s book,” source near the situation tells the UK website of the Mirror.
“He’s definitely going to get a good payday, which is very tempting,” the insider says.
“Meghan is pushing for it to happen, while Harry wants to tread carefully – but he’s excited about the idea and their team is talking about the kind of money they’d like to get for the rights to their story.”
Meghan recently signed with a new talent agencyand when the engagement was first announced, there was much speculation that the Duchess of Sussex was planning to return to acting.
Now, however, it seems Meghan would prefer to focus on work behind the camera.
Harry may be reluctant, but this could be an important opportunity for the Sussexes.
After all, the couple is enduring one of the biggest PR challenges in recent memory.
In addition to the rollback of the law this week, many media outlets have been skeptical Harry and Meghan’s car drives charges.
The couple are said to have been chased by a pack of paparazzi through the streets of Manhattan last Tuesday after Meghan received an award from Ms. Foundation.
The Sussexes said their sedan was followed by 12 cars with tinted windows – and they narrowly escaped with their lives.
The two critics say the story is hard to believe, and some have even gone so far as to accuse them of creating the story.
Needless to say, this would be a good time to distract the media by announcing a controversial new project!