Us Weekly has affiliates so we may receive compensation for links to products and services.
It has arrived! The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale has just begun, and it’s discount after discount after discount from now until June 4. With sales up to 60% off high-end brands like Free People, Nike and Topshop – plus labels on the Nordstrom Made brand – we’ve got Lots of shopping to do!
Some items are already on sale, so there’s no time to waste. We’ll show you 17 of our top picks below!
1. What We Like Most: How beautiful is this Free People Gardenia Eyelet Crop Top? You can wear it backwards if you prefer less. Was $98, now $74!
2. We also like: Say hello to your new everyday tee: the Zella Scoop Neck Support T-shirt, with a shelf with removable cups. Originally $49, now starting at $22!
3. We can’t forget: It’s the ruffles and the flow, this Vince Camuto tunic blouse she is beautiful and calm and beautiful and sophisticated. It was $79, but you can grab it for $59 right now!
4. Bonus: Sold in several colors, this Nordstrom button-up it’s a polished poplin piece that you can wear on its own or as a summer outfit. It was $79, but now it starts at $32!
5. Our Favorite Things: Going to a wedding, a romantic date night or a formal gala? You don’t want to miss this navy Eliza J Lace Overlay Dress while it’s 50% off. Originally $228, now only $114!
6. We also like: Whether you’re planning a picnic in the park or shopping in town, you’ll want this. Boden Cotton Blend Sundress ready to enter your room. Was $98, but marked down to $69!
7. We can’t forget: Wear it, wear it – just wear it everywhere. This Lost dress + Wander floral halter they should be careful. Was $128, now $64!
8. Bonus: Looking for something modern, small and fun? Feast your eyes on this BP. Print Mesh Dress. Originally $39, it’s $29 right now!
9. Additional Credit: If you’re looking for something black tie-approved, you won’t get much better and more stylish than this. One shoulder Lulus dress. It’s $88 full price, but it’s only $66 on sale at Nordstrom!
10. Our Favorite Things: When it’s hot outside but you can’t (or don’t want to) wear shorts, reach for a cool breeze. Caslon combination pants. Was $59, now $40!
11. We also like: Oh, how we love shopping for the best leggings on sale! This Betty sweat leggings it was originally $108, but now it’s $54!
12. We can’t forget: Maxi skirts and dresses are trending right now, so obviously we all have them CeCe Shot Tiered Maxi Skirt. It used to be $89, but now it’s $58!
13. Bonus: Shorts are notoriously difficult to shop for, but we’re about to make it easier by linking you to them Topshop Give Hem Women’s Denim Shorts. Originally $58, now starting at $41!
14. What We Like Most: Instant obsession! How lucky we are to love this colorway Nike Air Force 1 Shadow Sneakers is it for sale? It used to be $120, but now it’s $90!
15. We also like: If you don’t have a favorite pair of shoes, now is the perfect time to change them. Check out this knitting Dolce Vita Indy Shoes – listed from $80 to $48 in four colors!
16. We can’t forget: Love shoes and heels? Well, you must fall in love with these Open Switch Stella Sandals. They were $70, but now they start at $35!
17. Bonus: Think we won’t be wearing UGG boots this summer? Um, think again! The Naval Blue shade of this UGG Ultra Mini Classic Boots marked down from $140 to $91!
Looking for something else? Check out the rest of the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale Here!
Join them Us Weekly’s free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
Couldn’t buy? Check out more of our favorite finds below:
This is brought to you The Us Weekly Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers will find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest clothes, bags, oversized swimsuits, women’s shoes, the bride’s clothesand great gift ideas to everyone in your life. The selection of products and services is not intended to be an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive free products from manufacturers for testing. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the creator of our content when you click on a link and purchase content from the article. This does not lead to our opinion that a product or service is displayed or promoted. Shop With Us operates independently from the marketing team. We welcome your comments on ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!