We encourage you to use the comments to connect with other users, share your thoughts and ask questions to the authors and each other. However, in order to continue to have the quality news that we all value and look forward to, please remember the following:
Make it rich discussion, don’t waste it.
Stay focused and on track. Only post things that are relevant to the topic being discussed.
Be polite. Even misconceptions can be implemented effectively and professionally. Avoid swearing, gossiping or attacking directed at the author or other user. Discrimination, prejudice and other forms of discrimination will not be tolerated.
- Use regular spelling. Include punctuation marks and uppercase and lowercase letters. Comments written in all caps and containing signs of excessive use will be removed.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and comments containing links will be removed. Phone numbers, email addresses, links to personal or business websites, Skype/Telegram/WhatsApp etc. addresses (including group links) will also be removed; Self-promotional material or requests related to business or PR (for example, contact me for information / advice etc.), and/or any other comments that contain your posts or advertisements will also be deleted. In addition, any violation mentioned above may result in suspension of your account.
- Doxxing. We do not allow the sharing of confidential or personal information or information about any person or entity. This will result in the immediate suspension of the commenter’s account.
- Don’t just sit in the conversation. We value passion and conviction, but we also strongly believe in giving everyone a chance to express their opinions. Therefore, in addition to social interaction, we hope that the commentators give their opinions briefly and thoughtfully, but not repeatedly that others are angry or upset. If we receive complaints about people taking over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without helping them.
- English only comments will be allowed.
- Each comment you publish, along with your investing.com profile, they will be in public on investing.com and can be written and accessible through third-party search engines, such as Google.
Those who cause spam or abuse will be removed from the site and barred from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.